Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween

We made it.  We went trick or treating and Conrad did great.  He really got the hang of what was happening with going to the door and getting candy.  I am not sure he cared but he did it.  He hasn't been asking for candy and has totally forgotten about the bag he carried and that the night even happened.  Kids!

I heard a great idea yesterday from a gal.  She said she had heard of a family who let their child pick 4 pieces of candy to keep to eat then put the rest of the bag outside overnight.  While the child slept the switch witch came and traded the candy for a little toy, like a little Nerf gun or maybe a coloring book or doll, you know whatever your child likes and nothing over the top or too expensive.  This was their way of not having the battle of too much candy.  I'll have to keep that in mind, I need the switch witch to come trade my candy.

Our pumpkins turned out pretty good.  Kris did his traditional Beaver logo, it seems we have done a different one each year, retro Benny, Angry Benny and now modern Benny.










I am not sure why but I can't seem to get the pictures to line up any nicer than this.  I am so Technically inept sometimes.




I was a pregnant skeleton.


Conrad was a biker guy.  His jacket has an eagle and an American flag on the back.  These are a bit blurry because he would not hold still and would not face me to get a good shot.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ketogenic "Keto"

Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...