Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fall Flies By, Welcome Winter

I am aware that my posts have been a bit lacking.  What can I say, work is busy and taking a moment's break just seems to get used to get away from the computer more than to write a post.  At night once Conrad goes to bed, because to write while he is up is an impossibility, the last thing I want to do is more computer time.  I just want to sit in front of the TV and zone out or lay back and relax.  What I am really doing though is finishing washing dishes, paying some bills or doing some other required task, or just going to bed. Last night I actually got Christmas cards ordered.  I has pretty much just let that go and figured it wasn't going to happen this year.  We also didn't have any very good recent pictures of us to use, but Kris thought we should still do something and had a picture to use from his phone, so they got ordered, but it took me all night to make the right card and get everything cropped right and all.

We have been busy but nothing much has really happened either. Conrad is getting two more teeth on the top and is talking a lot.  He loves his trucks and cars and loves cats.  Here are some videos of just playing at home.



We went to a nearby tree farm last weekend and picked out our Christmas tree.  Conrad enjoyed being outside even though it was strange to be in a field of trees.  Since he really hasn't been very interested in the tree and is even careful not to touch it.






We did have long pants on him but the kept riding up when we held him

Mooing at the cows

I guess I don't have a picture of the finished tree, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ketogenic "Keto"

Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...