Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

Conrad was a mummy for Halloween this year.  We did not take him trick or treating and I was not going to push any complicated costume or hat or something that he would just hate and I went simple with jammies that were a mummy pattern.




Conrad loved the pumpkins and throwing them.  He also wanted nothing more than to be outside and to see the people coming to our door.  We did let him wander a bit while it was getting darker and before anyone was even coming to the door, he just wanted to wander up and down the driveway.



Oh and I had to add these two cute pics from earlier in the month when my parents were here and when my Aunt watched Conrad while we went to the Beaver Huskie game last week



1 comment:

Ketogenic "Keto"

Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...