We thought we were headed home today, but Conrad had some fast breathing to concern us all. So now Kris and I have been discharged but Conrad has not. He had an xray and bloodwork and they think it is pneumonia. We are still here in a "parent" room. He is getting antibiotics and we will just see what the results say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ketogenic "Keto"
Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...
-
I am due March 4th. He or she is about the size of a plum, but we could see ribs, spine, fingers and toes. Pretty crazy stuff. Conrad ...
-
I am not yet announcing the sex of the baby as I still have a couple people to surprise on Monday. I know many are still anxious to find ou...
-
Conrad and I went to California on Thursday to see Kristi, Ed and Ella. We had a very nice weekend. Conrad did so great flying. He did a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment