Friday, October 18, 2013

It's A Girl

We had our 20 week ultrasound this week and looked at Everything on this little baby.  So that included finding out that she is a girl.  I was a little surprised it was a girl because I just had it in my mind that it was a boy again.



She is moving pretty good now and was being a little shy and giving the tech a hard time getting her profile and being still for the spine pictures.  I guess all of the measurements and everything check out - nothing for us to be concerned about for her.  It was pretty neat seeing all the chambers of the heart pumping, the stomach filling up and her little toes.

Kris and I had not really even considered her being a girl so had not talked at all about girl names (we had only thrown out a couple of boy names).  Since with Conrad we had found out he was a boy we really had never picked a girl name for him either, so we have some thinking to do.

I made my cake ball treat again to reveal it was a girl.  Unfortunately right before the big moment I dropped the container so when I opened it the "unsealed" bottoms of the treat revealed the pink inside to the group, oh well what can I say I am a klutz; they were still good to eat.


This weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch and have a poker fundraiser dinner too.  Of course the Beavs play so that will be on the TV for sure.  I have some major cleaning to do at home that I probably won't get done, but we can always have good intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ketogenic "Keto"

Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...