Friday, June 9, 2017

Rattle, rattle, rattle I went down the road this morning.  The kids had already been dropped off, Mallory was left snuggling with Ronnie while Conrad was on the bus headed to school.  I turned off the radio and the air, rattle, rattle I bumped along.  Which by the way, why are the main roads so bumpy? Okay I had my car in the shop for two weeks, 6 days more than the original estimate.  Why is my car rattling??? I had heard the rattling but of course I thought it was part of the original damage from being rear ended and that it would go away after the car was fixed.  No, there it is, rattle rattle rattle.  I have to get this checked out before too much time lapses.

Back to the shop I go. I explain my concern and we hop in to drive around so the mechanic can hear the rattle.  No rattle, no rumble, no nothing.  A silent car ride, until... r-a-t-t-l-e. It happened, whew, the mechanic got a diagnosis, went under the car and....  I had to leave it for the afternoon to be fixed.

Maybe sometime I will get my new used car back.  Maybe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ketogenic "Keto"

Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...