Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas with Conrad

We spent Christmas in Oregon this year.  We went to Kris' dads for Christmas Eve, Kris' mom's for Christmas day and my parents came down and stayed with us a couple of days after that.

Conrad had a good Christmas and was spoiled by the grandparents for sure.  Pictures were tough to get so here are the best we managed to do.







Thankfully my parents happened to be at the house to watch Conrad for us after Christmas since daycare is closed because we were putting together one of his new toys when he just suddenly started to vomit.  I thought it would pass the next day and that it was just due to being over tired and over stimulated and probably not eating all that well either.  Unfortunately for my parents it continued on and off into the weekend and he just wasn't himself at all, but he got past it and got back to some routine with daycare and was better again.

We all had a really nice holiday and are now looking ahead to the fast approaching arrival of our daughter.  I am about 6 weeks out from my due date now and nesting.

We got the spare room all painted and settled, got baby stuff out of the attic and started to wash and organize that, and sifted through bags of clothing I saved from Conrad and a big tub I was given from our neighbor friend to use for the new baby.  The garage is a wreck, but it is starting to come together again, slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ketogenic "Keto"

Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...