Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sending out the Love

I just wanted to write and say that I use this blog as an outlet and often complain or at least comment about struggles we have with Conrad, but it is certainly not all bad.  I can't believe how much I love him and how much I love going home and seeing him smile to see me.  He can now open our front door if it is unlocked so he will watch as I get out of the car at the front window and then open the door for me to come in.  He does then try to close the door before I can really get inside, but I know he means well.

He is growing up so much and is such a helpful boy.  He wants things put away and in their place.  He always closes closet doors when they are left just a bit open.  he is getting more into his books now and will sometimes just sit on the floor with all of his books piled around him (off the shelf) and will be flipping through them and seeming to read to himself.

As much as we struggle at times (sleeping is not our friend) I am so glad to see his smiling face give me a kiss and how sweet and loving his is.  Overall he is a very good boy and easy going.  We are very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ketogenic "Keto"

Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...