Thursday, May 8, 2014

18th Percentile

Mallory had her 2 month doctors appointment Monday, just a little late, she is really 11 weeks old.  She was 23 inches long which is the 58th percentile and only 10 pounds 7.5 ounces which is the 18th percentile.  The doctor wasn't worried but did say she was light and maybe needed to bulk up a little.  She just needs to find her curve.  Developmentally she is just fine, smiling, making eye contact, and putting weight on her legs.  She is pretty strong really and is sure exploring her hands and tongue.

Mallory is far more burpy and spitty-uppy than Conrad was and last night she really lost it right as we were trying to go to bed, poor girl.  She wants to nurse to soother her belly then is too full and throws it all up.

Conrad went to the dentist with me to watch as they checked and cleaned my gums and teeth.  He mostly looked out the window and passing cars and trucks, but saw what was happening and was pretty okay with it.  now we will see how he does when it is his turn.  I am sure he won't want to really open up since he barely does for us at home.  He was so good though sitting quietly and not bothering anyone.

He also got a hair cut.  Mom came home and said the sun is out and we can do this on the patio lets go.  I buzzed him with a longer cover on the buzzer so it is just nice an trimmed up, I wish I had gone just one shorter, but it looks pretty good.

My mom is here for the month of May while I am back to work part time.  She is staying home with Mallory this month and then Mallory will join big brother at daycare.  Mallory has really mellowed out and it far better about being put down, sleeping while not in someones arms, and is drinking from the bottle well.  All in all things are going good.  It is good to be back at work, but I am happy it is part time now to ease back into it.


I promise she was crying before he squeezed her


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ketogenic "Keto"

Many of you know that Kris and I started eating by a ketogenic diet. A lot of people haven't heard of this way of eating and have been a...